Complete the steps described in the rest of this page, and in about two minutes you'll have a bot managing your funds on the Poloniex exchange. You will need to provide our web application with API Keys so we have lending access to your account on Poloniex and we can automate the lending process. In the following steps, you will (1) create an account at marcopolobot, (2) create API keys on Poloniex and (3) enter the API keys in Marcopolobot.
To run this quickstart, you'll need:
- A Poloniex account
- Funds ready to be deployed in your lending wallet on Poloniex
- Access to the internet and a web browser.
Click the button below to sign up.
Follow the steps below to generate a new pair of API tokens. If you already have an existing pair of API keys, please generate a new pair of API keys to avoid problems if you have bots running elsewhere.
- Navigate to Poloniex and sign in to your account.
- After succesfully logging in, hover over the (Settings) button on the top right of your screen, and click on Api keys.
- Click on Enable API.
- Check your email for an email called "API Access Confirmation" and click on the link in the email.
- Click on Create New Key.
- Once again, check your email for an email called "API Access Confirmation" and click on the link in the email.
- DISABLE the checkbox Enable Trading on Poloniex.com/Apikeys. We only require lending and we strongly advise against sharing an API key that has trading or withdrawing capabilities with any other party. Lending is enabled by default. You will need the API keys in step 3.
- Log in to Marcopolobot.com.
- Click on Connect to Poloniex .
- Copy-paste the API key and the API Secret that you just created in step two and press Submit.
- Navigate to a currency in the sidebar and activate lending.
Let us know if it worked! If you need any help after reading this quickstart contact us via the chat app on the lower right of your screen or send an e-mail to email@example.com.